JUST THOUGHTS


Sometimes, I think of a world without stress, no razzle, no dazzle, and no razzmatazz.

Where all is well and life moves on a rapid but peaceful pace.

I often think of a world where every man looks out for the interest of his brother, putting aside his.

I constantly think of a world where there is little or no fear of the unknown, no fear of harm, oppression, hunger, insecurity.

Oh. I think of a world wrapped in undying love for nature, the smell of the fields but no they have burnt raised down and destroyed by fire of inconsideration.

The thoughts of separation from the pain that death gives a child, the loss of a dear one, a world where there is no pain or death floods no one deeply,

The thought of the flush of evil from the earth and freedom from its ill, an element of a perfect world.

Oh the thought of the significance of pleasure in every heart and the true riches embedded in solace for the strength it gives to the weary.

My thoughts however unrealistic it may seem will keep glowing in my golden world for in it I find pleasure and fulfillment, I hold them dearly for they are all from a pure heart, a healthy spirit and a beautiful soul.

My heart melts like wax before a hot furnace knowing that it may or may never be.
Reality hits my heart like the splash of thunder on a stormy day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight between Chelsea and Manchester United

LOYALTY TO YOUR SPOUSE

Why teens fall prey to sexual acts