A DISCUSS SERIES ON FAMILY TIES (Cont...)

Attachment they say is a result of closeness and deliberate physical attraction. Some people get attached to things or people based on fondness or extreme likeness for such consequently leading to emotional attachments.

As it relates to family, attachment comes when attention is given to quality time and attention to details about another. It is also by sex ie male to female/female to male which I call the natural factor.

If a survey or censor should be taken on the level of attachment between colleagues, students, children, business partners and the likes, we would discover that the highest level of attachment is that which exists between the opposite sexes. No wonder opposite sex find it very easy to get attached to each other while a majority repel same sex relationship.

In a family, it is easier for a father and a daughter to bond effortlessly than father and son. Same goes for the mother. From my point of view its rather a good thing cause correction or reprimand is more effective when its received from the opposite. Yes!!! You heard me right. This is because a lot of emotions goes into such attachments.

I remember vividly when i was a little girl, though i wasn’t so attached to my Dad (he was really hard on us then) but i just knew he loved me more than mom(little girl thinking. Lolss) cause mom was always very hard on us. But i discovered that corrections from Dad sank more not out of fear but there was just something about his words and his strategy in making me feel i broke his heart and that got me so sorry without compared to that of mom. I realised that it was that natural factor. I also found it easy to confide in him as a teen compared to my mom who was more around than him

Now, the question is, what is that natural factor that brings about this attachment? And can it be extended to same sex more than it is? (cause some already exists)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight between Chelsea and Manchester United

LOYALTY TO YOUR SPOUSE

Why teens fall prey to sexual acts