The life of a decent blogger😞

 



In this part of the world, bloggers are those who dish out classified or rare information about topics. It could be on the topic of politics, religion, lifestyle, tourism, food, technology, etc.

As a blogger, sometimes I wonder how and where these well know bloggers get their information from. Why do I wonder🤔? Because I am a master in minding my business 🤣 I no dey like wahala I beg.

So when I see bloggers talk about people, the government and celebrities, I'm like, how do you guys do this? Where do you guys get all these info sha🤦


While you will agree with me that most of those informations are true, some of them are not entirely true when you verify. 

Now, why do you think they dig out stories about people? It's simple, to draw the audience to themselves and make some money off them of cause!!!


Sadly, upcoming bloggers like us 🤪don't get so much traction because we no dey carry gist 😞😞😞 hmmmmm!!! Is that fair??😞 

Okay, let's just say we are not called to carry people's gist😂 errrrrhh

Oh well, this new phase of my blogging career😄, we have something more than just gist for you😋. 



Oh yeahhhh!!! Do you love love??🥰😂 Me sha, I love love oh! ❤️❤️❤️


In my next post, I'm going to start a series on everything 💕 love. I mean everything about relationships,  dating/courting, objective friendships and marriage💃💃💃🎉🎉🎉


Who's egcitted like me???💃💃💃💃💃

I know how your heart pounds my dear  singles especially when you  hear the word ‘marriage'😂😂 yes!! 

My heart used to pounded gidi gidi!!  back then as a single😂. Marriage was like a very big demon👿 to me😂. I just didn't want to make any mistakes you know!


Trust me guys, marriage is very sweet🥰 and interesting if you open your eyes and get the right Info you need to help to make the right choice. 


And if you are already married, I'll be here to cheer you on to have a long lasting and peaceful marriage🥰 by sharing real life stories of those who are having a great life in marriage. GOOD MARRIAGES EXISTS MY FELLOW MARRIED GENG✌️😍

Iron sharpens iron,  so as married or unmarried folks, we need all the encouragement we need to love, to enjoy life and stay hopeful especially is this very difficult times. 


In our next article, our love series will begin, so fasten your seatbelt, book your popcorn🍿 and drink🍷🍻😁😁 because you are in for a good time in this room🎉🎉🎉

You are going on a cool jolly ride with yours truly✌️😁

Kindly share our blog posts with all those who love love like me and you😄 ❤️🥰

Come let's discuss everything love and relationships 🤩💟


See you in few days time..

Don't forget to drop your comments or suggestions of what you think we can also discuss. Trust me, I will dig in and dig out the best on every topic you suggest😍✌️



Again, help our blogging career and share our posts to your friends and family🙏🤗




I remain your fine girl with the magic pen and love bag ❤️❤️,

 Izy aka Faithy 😁😍✌️✌️



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOYALTY TO YOUR SPOUSE

The Fight between Chelsea and Manchester United

Why teens fall prey to sexual acts